Sunday, September 21, 2008

The Myth Of Free Traffic Online - Part 3 (Related To Article Marketing)

So, allows travel back to this article marketing. So let's state instead, that with article selling you say, "Well, you know, I really desire to bring forth a batch of traffic, and I'm going to outsource some articles and, you know, state I'm going to outsource a hundred articles a month". Well, if you outsource a hundred articles a calendar month in order to acquire a sensible amount of traffic, then you're going to pay some amount of money for those articles, anywhere from $5 to $25 per article depending on where you acquire them and what quality they are. Let's say five to twenty.

I'll state you a amusing story, I was actually, when I first started outsourcing articles, I went to one of the peak priced websites on earth, I think, to purchase articles, and many of the people were charging twenty or twenty five dollars an article, and I was thinking, wow, how many articles can I purchase at twenty or twenty five vaulting horses an article, I don't believe I can even do money on this, and I actually cam across one individual who offered to compose me one article for four hundred dollars and I thought, wow, you know, it's hard for me to believe that people, you know, I can compose seven articles in an hour, how are people charging four hundred dollars? And obviously she's in a small spot of a different market, she's working for corporate people who you know, they just necessitate an article a hebdomad or something a hebdomad for their website, and that four hundred dollars is no large deal. But you know, working in volume, to me that's A amusing story.

But, now I'm paying anywhere from four to about six dollars an article depending on exactly who I buy those articles from, and I purchase somewhere between six hundred to eight hundred articles per month, So around $4000 a month, so the traffic that I bring forth is not free. Now, let's look at hunt engine optimization, and some people might state "well, thats free traffic" you know, people come up to your website and it doesn't be you anything. Well it doesn't actually be you anything when they just chink on your site. Okay, just like the sandwich shop, if you pass $5000 for the radiocommunication show, and then when people physically walk in the door, it doesn't be you something every clip they open up the door, but really, your cost to acquire them to your off line concern was the $5000 radiocommunication show okay, the same thing with hunt engine optimization. It doesn't be you anything when they actually chink on your nexus , when they actually chink on your website, but if you're going to have got got top 10 rankings, then you're going to have to make a figure of different things.

Whether its authorship articles, or it's getting backlinks, or it's doing things to your ain website, all of those things cost clip or money. For some of you just starting out, you're going to pass more than clip than money, but for some of you that are already making five expansive a calendar calendar month or 10 expansive a month then your clip is break spent by having person else to make the humble work and you pay them in money instead of time, and you set your clip to better usage which is creating products, and that kind of thing. It's basically what I do, I pass five minutes, I pass no more than than 10 proceedings a hebdomad on my traffic generation, but I pay $4000 a calendar month for that to happen. So, we can travel through every beginning of traffic out there, and there is no such as thing as free traffic. You may have got an accidental traffic piece from clip to time.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home